BackTone is perfect for computer users, sports people and athletes, and anyone who wants to look good and feel great!
Designed by Occupational Therapist and postural behavior expert Lorraine Josey, the BackTone Posture Trainer uses biomechanical biofeedback to change your posture.
Wear BackTone over clothes for 20mins at a time, 2-3 times a day. Everytime you slouch the BackTone beeps, and continues to beep until you straighten up.
BackTone works because it is designed to be worn as you go about your everyday activities, such as working at a computer, walking to work or doing the dishes. As soon as you are distracted by your task you will revert to your old habits of bad posture. The BackTone will beep, and you will begin to automatically straighten up when you hear it. In this way BackTone changes your muscle memory, so your new desired posture is what feels normal.
BackTone is not a brace, it does not hold your muscles into position. Instead BackTone retrains your muscles, teaching them the habit of beautiful upright posture that people will nottice!
- Beep and vibrate functions for use in noisy environments.
- Soft, durable, adjustable straps.
- Fast results (if following the instructions, you will begin to notice change within just a few days).
- Includes your own Occupational Therapist designed wearing regime, with Lorraine's easy, clinically tested strategies for changing your posture using the BackTone Posture Trainer.
- All buyers will automatically recieve 3 free support emails with Lorraine's bonus hints and tips to keep you on track (only 3 newsletters will be sent, you can opt out of this by deselecting the newsletter box at the check out).
- Common battery for easy replacement.
The battery used in BackTone is a lithium metal coin cell battery, number CR1225 – used in watches. It was chosen to provide most power for the longest period. It usually lasts for a very long period when the BackTone is used in beep mode, as recommended. The battery model number is CR1225.
Rules for freighting of batteries vary between countries. For this reason replacement batteries are best purchased from battery suppliers in your own country and can easily be found online. Search for “CR1225 battery” to find a supplier.
SMALL - For children and teenagers, or people with very slight frames (ladies size 6 - small 8). Please exercise caution when using with children under the age of 15. Supervision by parent or health practitioner is recommened. Please ensure to read and follow included instructions carefully.
MEDIUM - Fits most adults
LARGE - For larger or very tall adults.